lördag, april 12, 2008

Fly Excellent

So I'm finally in the U.K. And yes I am going to write this in english;).
It was a long waiting att Arlanda due to the delay on the plane of one and a half hour. Could have been worse though; they said a bit earlier that the delay was due to a minor technical fault on the plain. Due to my experiences and knowledge of that in trains I just got a bit worried it might take hours.
The next thing I know was that we were going to board:).
When we got in the told everybodyto sit at the first 20 rows an of course I got to wonder a bit why. I soon got the answer: The technical fault was that the speaker system didn`t work. Lucky we had steward with strong voice.
We also got to know (and I suspected something earlier when I saw the plane) that we today was to fly with a other airline than the planned Sterling.
Fly Excellent was the name and their buisiness idea is event flights and to rent planes to earlines that are having trouble with their own. And it actually was excellent. The personell, especially the male from Malmo. He really did the best of the situation.

More on fly excellent here:

Inga kommentarer: